1/31/2006

four things

I've been tagged by mpatrizio.

Four jobs I've had:
Tele-marketer
Librarian
Preschool Teacher
Graphics Aide (at a newspaper)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
The Princess Bride
Ever After
Braveheart
Happy Gilmore (but don't tell anyone)

Four places I've liked:
Prague, Czech Republic
Wengen, Switzerland
Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
Manhattan, New York

Four TV shows I love :
Note: I don't watch T.V. much, and there's nothing I rush home to watch but every once and again I like:
Lost
Gilmore Girls
Cold Case
CSI (the original, the only, Las Vegas)

Four places I've vacationed:
Italy
Croatia
Switzerland
Germany

Four of my favorite dishes:
Pepperoni Pizza-I know I'm not seven anymore, but I love it!
Stir fry made with Yakisoba noodles
Beef Stroganoff (but only my step dad's 'cuz his is the best!)
Chicken Pad Thai

Four sites I visit daily:
Dooce who makes me squirt chocolate milk out of my nose daily.
My friend Aaron's site.
Marilyn's super cute site.
and of course, my flickr page.

Four places I would rather be right now:
On a warm beach somewhere
With my super-hot boyfriend having a nice dinner
Snuggled up watching a movie, drinking hot cocoa
Or all of the above wrapped into one! :D

I would put down four people I'm tagging, but I doubt very highly that anyone really reads this blog. But if you do, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: